This module combines a Real Time Clock (DS3231) and a non volatile memory module (AT24C32) with 4Kb of storage, this gives you the ability to backup info and keep track of time during those power outages (if you live in SA you are probably very familiar with these struggles).
- Voltage :3.3 - 5 .5 V
- Clock Accuracy :0-40 ° range, accuracy 2ppm
- Calendar alarm clock with two programmable square-wave output
- Chip temperature sensor comes with an accuracy of ± 3 °
- Memory chips: AT24C32 (storage capacity 32K)
- IIC bus interface, maximum transmission speed: 400KHz (working voltage of 5V)
- CR2032 Battery not included