Need a JTAG or SWD programmer that can program most of your Cortex devices (Atmel, ST, Texas Instruments....), this programmer will ensure that you can program all those devices through the JTag or SWD interface.
* Support ARM7/9/11 (including thumb mode), Cortex-M0/M1/M3/M4 core
*Support Serial Wire Debug (SWD);
*Support Serial Wire Viewer (SWV);
*Download speeds up to 720kb/s;
*DCC mode up to 800 kb/s;
* Seamless integration with IAR Workbench, Keill, ADS, RVDS;
* No external power supply, power through USB;
*Maximum JTAG speed is 12 MHZ;
*Automatic kernel identification;
*Automatic speed recognition;
* Support adaptive clock;
* Can monitor all JTAG signals and automatically adapt to the target board voltage;
* Support multi-core debugging;
* Completely plug and play;
* Includes 20-pin standard JTAG connector;
* Supports 1.2V-5V target board voltage;
* Provide 5V 300mA for external power supply (control output by command);
* 3.3V 300mA for external power supply (achieved by J3 jumper);
* Support embedded cache tracking Embedded Trace Buffer (ETB)
* Optional online programming, programming FLASH software: J-Flash;
*RDI plugin makes J-Link suitable for any RDI compatible debugger such as ADS, Relview, IAR, etc.
* With RDI Flash DLL can be used to program and burn FLASH under RDI;
* With GDB Server, you can debug in GDB environment.